The GAA are expecting this to be by far the busiest GAA weekend of the year in terms of attendances at Croke Park. Supporters travelling to Croke Park over the weekend to the All-Ireland senior football quarter-finals on Saturday and Sunday PLEASE NOTE
- Allow plenty of time to travel to the games this weekend, be aware of other city events and plan your route accordingly.
- Use public transport where possible.
- Come in early, stiles open 90 minutes prior to the first game. Stiles are open at 2.15pm on Saturday and 12.15pm on Sunday.
- From July 1 2023 tolls for cars will increase from €2 to €2.10
- Parking for Private Coaches will be available adjacent to Whitehall Colmcille’s GAA club from 12.45pm Sat & 10.45am Sun. Access is via Collins Avenue https://goo.gl/maps/ZMiTCjX7sWESYEVd9
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.goo.gl
With the Longitude Festival at Marlay Park and the Flavours of Fingal event taking place in Donabate, this will be an extremely busy weekend in the capital and all supporters will need to plan their travel plans accordingly.