Monaghan Coaching & Games in conjunction with Ulster GAA are planning to deliver an Award 2 Football Youth & Adult Coaching Course in late February & early March. This course will be delivered online (webinars) and in Cloghan (Face to Face). Need a minimum of 15 people for the course to go ahead & maximum of 25 can attend.
See below further key details about the course.
SESSION 1– Wednesday 22nd Feb Online Webinar 7pm to 10pm
SESSION 2 – Saturday 25th Feb in Cloghan 9am to 4pm
SESSION 3 – Wednesday 1st March Online Webinar 7pm to 10pm
SESSION 4 – Saturday 4th March in Cloghan 9am to 4pm
SESSION 5 – Wednesday 8th March Online Webinar 7pm to 10pm
SESSION 6 – Saturday 11th March in Cloghan 9am to 2 pm
3 Webinar Sessions on Wednesdays & 3 Face to face sessions (Practical’s) on Saturdays.
· Delivered by Ulster Master Tutors with assistance from tutors.
· We need a minimum of 15 people to attend this course (Max we can take is 25).
· Cost: €115
· Must have completed award 1 course in 2022 or before.
To be eligible for certification a coach MUST:
- Complete the full course
- Complete an Award 2 Logbook -and submit electronically
- Successfully complete their practical assessment.
To register for this course please complete the link below;
For further details please contact Paul O’Connor on 086 8374827 or firstname.lastname@example.org