Ulster GAA are in the middle of a busy period of delivering interactive workshops throughout the province.
Tony Scullion will be delivering a session on Kicking for Scores in Cloghan on the 1st February starting at 7.30pm. This workshop is free of charge, and is targeted at coaches working with teams across the county.
This session will focus on probably the most important aspect of Gaelic Football, Kicking for Scores. The aim of the session will be to give coaches some new ideas to take back to their clubs and schools.
We also have a number of other coaching workshops covering other areas including the following:
- Breakball Workshop – Monaghan Training Grounds, Cloghan – 7th February, 7.30pm
- Athletic Development for Juveniles – Monaghan Training Grounds, Cloghan – 15th February, 7.30pm
- Kicking for Possession – Monaghan Training Grounds, Cloghan – 22nd February, 7.30pm
- Gaelic Start (U6/U8 Coaches) – Cremartin Hall – 13th March, 7.30pm
- Performance Analysis – Monaghan Training Grounds, Cloghan – 15th March, 7.30pm
- Skills Development (U10/12) – Venue TBC – 20th March, 7.30pm
- Skills Development (U14/16) – Venue TBC – 27th March, 7.30pm
For more information, please contact Conor Fadian, Games Development Administrator, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 087-2163580.