Monaghan GAA Coaching & Games have held a number of successful coaching courses this past month. We have delivered a Foundation Award for both Hurling & Gaelic Football and also a Level 1 Youth/Adult Coach Award. Please see below for pictures from these courses.
So far, we have had 40 individual coaches attend these courses, across 17 different clubs throughout the county.
We still have a number of coaching courses coming up and a number of places still available. Please get in touch with Conor Fadian, Games Development Administrator, on firstname.lastname@example.org or by text on 087 216 3580 if you wish to put your name forward.
The following courses are due to be delivered:
24th/25th February: Venue: Doohamlet GAA (Football)
10th/11th March: Venue: Cloghan (Football)
The cost for coaches attending a Foundation Award is €30 per coach but if a club get 4 coaches attending a course, one will be for free.
Level 1 Award
24th & 25th March: Venue: Cloghan (Child)
The cost for coaches attending a Level One Award is €55 per coach but if a club get 4 coaches attending course, one will be for free.
Also, there is a number of FREE Coaching workshops coming up, including one this Wednesday which is being delivered by Tony Scullion:
- Kicking for Scores – Monaghan Training Grounds, Cloghan – 1st February, 7.30pm
- Breakball Workshop – Monaghan Training Grounds, Cloghan – 7th February, 7.30pm
- Athletic Development for Juveniles – Monaghan Training Grounds, Cloghan – 15th February, 7.30pm
- Kicking for Possession – Monaghan Training Grounds, Cloghan – 22nd February, 7.30pm
- Gaelic Start (U6/U8 Coaches) – Cremartin Hall – 13th March, 7.30pm
- Performance Analysis – Monaghan Training Grounds, Cloghan – 15th March, 7.30pm
- Skills Development (U10/12) – Venue TBC – 20th March, 7.30pm
- Skills Development (U14/16) – Venue TBC – 27th March, 7.30pm