CAVAN HURLING DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR (HDA)
Duties and responsibilities:
- To plan and implement a Hurling Development Plan for the County;
- To provide coaching to clubs and schools;
- To organise competition structures for the county.
- A 3rd level degree, preferably in a Sports-related subject;
- Hurling Coaching Qualification;
- Excellent I.T. and Communication skills;
- At least 2 years involvement within the GAA in either a voluntary or professional capacity;
- Must be available for evening and weekend work;
- Clean driving licence and own transport.
Letters of Application – including a detailed CV – to be submitted to:
Cavan Co. Board,
Kingspan Breffni Park,
Closing Date for Applications: August 19th
Proposed Interview Date: September 1th