Find attached poster regarding Hurling/Camogie Conference to be held in Monaghan County Training Grounds, Cloghan on Sat April 2nd. Tutors delivering practical sessions are Paudie Butler (National Hurling Director), Ronan McWilliams (Ulster Council Regional Development Officer) & Gerard Gribben (Camogie Regional Development Officer). John Leahy Former alstar & Tipperary Senior Hurler will also be in attendance. This conference is due to start @ 9:30.
Can I ask that you please advertise this poster within your club/school and promote the conference as much as possible.
CLOSING DATE FOR NAMES IS MONDAY 28TH MARCH
Also below the Hurling/camogie go games programme 2011.
Any questions please get in touch.
Games Development Manager
Monaghan County Grounds
developmentmanager.monaghan AT gaa DOT ie
Monaghan Go Games U8/U10’s Venue & Dates
|Amount of blitzes||Venue||Date||Time||Coordinator|
|1||Cloghan||Mon 11th April||7pm||Paul O’Connor|
|2||Cloghan||Mon 18th April||7pm||Paul O’Connor|
|3||Cloghan||Mon 16st May||7pm||Paul O’Connor|
|4||Cloghan||Mon 30th May||7pm||Paul O’Connor|
|5||Cloghan||Mon 13th June||7pm||Paul O’Connor|
- The Hurling Go Games programme for U8’s & U10’s will be held on the same night & venue due to logistical reasons for each Hurling club & to increase numbers participating.
- As can be seen from the dates outlined above, the U8 & U10 Go Games blitzes will take place the same night as the Under 14 Hurling Championship & League. This will allow no over lap of players playing for either age groups.
- These blitzes will finish in mid June due to the U12 league commencing, however if there is a demand and suitable dates can be found blitzes will be arranged during July, August & September.
- In order to improve participation figures, players who are not linked to a hurling club but participated in the indoor hurling Primary School league & Cumman na mBhunscol hurling competitions will be notified about these blitzes via their schools.
- Camogie clubs in Monaghan will also be notified about these blitzes.