Monaghan U15 Friday Night Football Under Lights
- 7 a side – Panel of 10.
- Players to pull sock up on non dominant foot, wear a band on non dominant hand.
- 2 touch rule , 2 solos or 1 hop 1 solo.
- Whoever is fouled takes the free.
- Players can be substituted at any time, however they must enter / leave the field of play from area marked out at side of pitch @ midfield.
- The goalkeeper has to be wearing a distinctive jersey.
- 45’s can be taken from the ground or hand at the half way point on the pitch.
- Encourage clubs to rotate players to play in different positions at half time and start of each new game.
- All other full rules apply.
- Each game to last 14 minutes, two 7 minute halfs, with an interval of 3 minutes.
- Top 2 teams for each group goes through to the Semi Final.
- All Goals are equal to 1 point.
- Points kicked/fisted with dominant Foot/Hand are worth 1 point.
- Points kicked/fisted with non dominant Foot/Hand are worth 2 points.
- Points kicked with either foot from outside marked area (30m) is worth 3pts
- The age limits are: over 11 and under 13 years of age on January 1st of the year of the competition.
- In the Group stages: 2 pts for a win;
- The width of the pitch should be 40 metres and the length of the pitch is from one sideline to the other.
- Size 5 Footballs must be used.
A) A player dismissed for 2 yellow card offences will not be eligible to play for the remainder of the game but will be eligible to play in following games. A player dismissed for the second time in the competition having received 2 yellow cards cannot play in the rest of the competition and will be dealt with under the normal GAA disciplinary procedures.
B) A player dismissed following a straight red card offence cannot play in the rest of the competition and will be dealt with under the normal GAA disciplinary procedures.