The 2nd round of fixtures in the U11 Spring Leagues are due to be played this Saturday (tomorrow).
Round 1 saw some great matches, and the general feedback has been very positive.
Clubs involved should be aware of the structures and playing rules.
If not, they can be downloaded by clicking here.
It is important that mentors working with teams help the referee by ensuring the following:
- A White Sock should be worm to highlight the non-dominant side
- All scores outside the scoring zone are worth 2 points
- The middle period of 10 minutes is for the non-dominant side (Kick-outs / 45’s can be taken with strong side)
- The two-touch rule applies
- Scores are kept in all three periods
Scores, with the teams involved, can be text to Paul O’Connor on 086-8374827.