What we hear from Coaches………My players are not fit enough !! We are too slow!! Physically compared to other teams we are very small!!
To address these issues Monaghan Coaching & Games Development are providing a workshop for clubs (coaches) that will give an insight in how to develop fitness levels among Juvenile players.
Practical & simple tips will be provided with the focus on the following;
- How to plan/implement your sessions more effectively to develop fitness levels.
- Effective use of small sided games and fitness with the ball activities.
- Introduction to gym exercises.
- Speed Development activities (with/without ball).
- How to developing Endurance levels.
Date: Saturday 2nd December
Time: 10am – 2pm
Venue: Monaghan GAA Training Grounds, Cloghan (This will be an indoor/outdoor session)
Delivered by: Marty Corey – Monaghan Athletic Development Coach
Cost: Free of Charge
Tea & Sandwiches will be provided.
Can you please provide names and contact details of who would like to attend from your club by the 30th November to Conor Fadian on email@example.com