The link below is a resource to the GAA Activity Planner. It has over 300 different games and activities ranging from football and hurling to handball and rounders at it’s disposal. Filter the activities to suite the needs and experience of the group you are coaching so you can plan your session successfully
Please click on the following link for Ulster Coaching site:
Please click on the following link for Dublin Coaching & Games Development site:
Please click on the following link for Dublin Coaching Resources:
Activate is a GAA specific warm-up for training and matches that improves movement skills and reduces injury. It is a dynamic warm up which includes the ball. This website contains resources and training videos to complement and support the delivery of the warm-up to squads.
Ulster GAA Coaching Workshops 2017
Kicking for Scores
- Hand Out for 2nd U6 and U8 programme Thurs 14th March
- 10 Week Conditioning Programme
- Fitness With The Football – Tony Scullion
- Speed endurance drills
- Powerbag Sessions
- Fitness with the Football – Philip Kerr
- SINI Hockey Mens Speed Endurance Running Programme
Below is a series of presentations which where delivered at the Monaghan GAA Coaching Conference 2013 in the Patrician High School Carrickmacross. To download a copy of the presentation, just click on it.
- Coaching Templates for U6 to Senior Football
- Ryan Porter Strength and Conditioning and Speed Development
- Patrick McCarron Improving Kicking Technique Through Video Analysis
- Malachy O Rourke Effective Management Teams
- Ciaran McBride Managing the 3 S’s School Sport and Social
Throughout February 2014, Ulster GAA ran a series of CPD Workshops in conjunction with Monaghan GAA. If you would like to download a copy of any of the 3 presentations just click on it.