To complement the coaching qualification pathway, the Ulster GAA Coach Academy, will provide workshops to further develop coaching expertise over a period of 12months.
The key aim is to support and develop coaches’ knowledge and application’ that positivity affects players and ultimately a team’s performance.
The Academy is for Gaelic Football and Hurling Coaches.
Who is it for?
- Coaches committed to working at performance level, i.e. county academy squad, minor, U21 or senior level.
- Coaches who have Completed a level 2 (Football, Hurling) Coaching Qualification.
- Coaches will commit to 2 Saturdays during the year,
- 22nd July
- 18th November (Ulster Coaching Conference)
- Coaches will be visited in their Clubs/Counties 2/3 times during 2017/18 to give them support/mentoring,
Workshops to include: Guest Speakers and Practical Based Sessions
How to Apply
- Obtain an Application form HERE Application Form (3) or from your County Games Development Manager, Paul O’Connor 0868374827
- All Gaelic Football & Hurling Application forms must be approved and signed off by your County Coaching Officer and Games Development Manager,
- The closing date to summit completed applications forms is Friday 26th May at 4:00pm, all successful candidates will be notified by Friday 2nd June,
- Please return All application forms to:
Ulster Coach Academy, Ceannarás Uladh, 8-10 Market Street, Armagh, BT61 7BX
Any queries please contact:
Gaelic Football: Tony Scullion firstname.lastname@example.org 077 9512 0438
Hurling: Kevin Kelly email@example.com 079 2052 8794